February 24, 2010

Muscle in the Media

Share
I saw a thread on a Singaporean forum and the topic was "Why do guys like to workout so much??" and well, my answer is, it's because of the media!

Yup, muscle is portrayed in everyday games, movies and tv.

Let's check out our famous brothers of iron!

Street Fighter


The Russian wrestler, Zangief.



Fei Long, the Hong Kong Kung Fu actor. Reminds you of someone in real life?

Disclaimer: Fabodylous doesn't condone hitting ladies.. unless it's in Street Fighter 4.

Ryu says, "Check out my biceps development!"

Who says only the guys have muscles? I bet Chun-Li can squat 500lbs!

Batman


Who knows? It might be Jay Cutler under that mask!

Superman


For your information, Brandon Routh gained 20lbs of muscle for his role as Superman in Superman Returns.

WWE


And here we have real life examples...


Batista

John Cena


And oh look! Triple H has his own training book!


The Incredible Hulk

All I need is some green paint and viola!


I say, "Hey dude, no offence, but your chest development is lagging behind your other bodyparts".


Hulk says,
RAAARRRRRRHHH!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails