May 13, 2010

My Supplement Stack

Share
A few of you guys have requested suggestions for supplement stacks. Soon I'll be creating a stack for beginners and advanced users too. So, for the month of May, the supplements I use are

NOW Foods Super EPA (fish oil)
Natrol Multiple (multivitamins)
4Ever Fit 4Ever Whey (Chocolate) (whey blend)
Magnum Quattro (protein isolate blend)
Magnum Big C (advanced creatine formula)
Magnum A-Bomb (advanced arginine formula)
Magnum Heat (fat burner)
Magnum Acid (CLA)
Scivation Xtend (BCAA & Glutamine blend)

Do note that now I'm in precontest mode. So I'm concentrating on losing weight for now. During my off-season (mass gaining) phase, I'll have a mass gainer and no fat burners.

And here's my schedule of when I take my supplements.

Before Breakfast - 3x Magnum Heat, 3x Magnum Acid, 2x Natrol Multiple, 2x Super EPA

Before Lunch - 3x Magnum Heat, 3x Magnum Acid

Pre-Workout - Magnum A-Bomb, Magnum Big C

During Workout - Scivation Xtend

Post-Workout - Magnum Big C, Magnum Quattro, glucose

As for the whey, I take it as replacement for meals or as additional protein source if I feel that I've not taken enough protein from my diet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails