January 6, 2010

Fab Body #1 - Kimberley Chai

Share
Hi, I'm Kimberley Chai and I'm a personal trainer, model and university student all rolled into one petite package. :) I've been in the fitness world for the past five years and it has been a rather dominant aspect in my everyday life. I picked up my first pair of dumbbells at the age of fifteen as an overweight kid and never looked back since. My main passions are bodybuilding and weightlifting. However, I also dabble with long-distance running, Latin ballroom and pole dancing. I was once interviewed by The Star (Malaysian national newspaper) as a teenage bodybuilder and dream of being a competitive female bodybuilder one day.

- Kimberley Chai, Selangor, Malaysia





Does this remind you of a certain character played by Mrs. Angelina Jolie-Pitt?





Interested to flaunt your fabulous body to the world? Email your photos and personal summary to fabodylous@gmail.com!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails