February 8, 2010

Fab Body #2 - John Lee

Share
Hello everybody, I’m John, turning 19 in April this year. I’m a first year student pursuing my degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nottingham Malaysian Campus. Sports has always been a part of my life, and like all teenage boys, I wanted to look good and to sport a good body to impress people. I was very skinny at some point, only weighing about 50kg before I started working out. I started working out casually before bodybuilding seriously about 2 years ago. Now I’m 5’10” weighing 80kg.

I used to work out mostly at home, dropping by the gym occasionally, but nowadays I often train at my campus gym. I train 4-5 times a week and only supplement with whey and creatine. Mr KL/Selangor is my next stop and I hope to get at least a placing from the competition!







Editor's Note: Wow John, what a coincidence! Cause I'm going to compete in the junior category at Mr KL too! May the best man win! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails