March 31, 2010

Yippee!! I won an iPhone!

Share
Hey guys! Guess what?


Remember the SingaporeSports.Sg Star Blogger Contest I told you guys about?

Out of a total of NINETY SIX entries, I got third place!So helllllllllooooo iPhone! :D

I would like to thank all my readers for supporting me!

And thank you SingaporeSports.Sg for the chance for me to bring bodybuilding and fitness to the eyes of the rest of Singapore and of course, for the iPhone!

And also congratulations to Ko Po Hui and Grant Harrison for coming in 1st and 2nd respectively!

So read on guys! Bookmark/Favourite this page and I'll continue to bring you the latest news in Singapore's bodybuilding and fitness industry and fit in as many fitness tips as possible for all your various fitness goals!

As Adam Lambert says,


"I'm here for your entertainment!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails