August 19, 2010

Sehari Dalam Hidup Dengan Ronnie Coleman

Share
So I got to spend the whole day with Ronnie Coleman today. And I'm tired. But it was a fantastic day and it's an experience that I will never forget! And I know many people in this iron sport would kill, steal, or worse, start a bodybuilding blog to be in my shoes! So I want to thank two very fantastic people, Terry Robacker, president of SFBF, and his wife Katya, managing director of PAA, for giving me this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!


Me: He's the man!

Ronnie: Nah, he's the man!

Me: No, HE's the man!

P.s. The title of this post is "One Day in Life With Ronnie Coleman". I just decided to write it in Malay to save the English title for the actual complete post.

Stay on Fabodylous for the complete write-up of my experience with Ronnie Coleman!!

Post Edit: The event's over! Click here to view how was it! - Ronnie Coleman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails