September 13, 2010

Playlist

Share


Music has always been a big motivator for me whenever I train. The right tunes can just make those heavy sets lighter and the workout itself less boring. My type of music is rock + trance + pop + dance. Here's a list of my top ten favourite workout songs, in no particular order!


Outside World by Megara vs DJ Lee

This song is super dancy! Trance lovers will LOVE this song, especially from 1:40 onwards!



Indestructible by Exile

This is the soundtrack of the Street Fighter 4 fighting game. Very motivating lyrics!



Give It All by Rise Against

Another game soundtrack. This time, this is from Need For Speed Underground 2. The name says it all - In the gym , I give it all!



Eenie Meenie by Justin Bieber Ft. Sean Kingston

Shawty is a eenie meenie miny mo lover! Shawty is a eenie meenie miny mo lover! Haha. I just can't get enough of this song! And to Justin Bieber haters, they play this song in the clubs too and people get more excited when it plays! How cool is that for a song sung by a 16-year old?



Wedding Dress by Taeyang

This might not be a dancy or rock song, but it certainly soothes my ears while I train. :)



Dynamite by Taio Cruz

Perfect dance song!



Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings

This is my all-time favourite. Loved it the first time I heard it and still loving it! Run baby run!!



No Boundaries by Adam Lambert

Very motivating song. Most of you guys probably know this song already. And I prefer the Adam Lambert version. I found out that most (not all) guys like Adam's version whereas most girls prefer Kris Allen's version. Hmm.. I wonder why.



That's What You Get by Paramore

Perfect rock song with very emotional lyrics! Totally amps up my mood whenever I train.



Bed Intruder Song by Antoine Dodson (Remixed by The Gregory Brothers)

And lastly, how can we forget about the latest craze going around the Internet?? Hahaha.


And you can run and tell that, run and tell that, home home homeboy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails