February 12, 2012

Looking For 3-Way Link Exchange!

Share
Hi my fellow bloggers. I'm now looking for people who are interested in a three way link exchange.

Basically, I'm going to link my site, Site A to your site, Site B. And in return, you link to another website of mine, Site C. Thus, each link is one-way and will produce better SEO results. I will place your link as the first item in my sidebar (above Search).

A bit on my site:

It has 700 - 1000 unique hits daily.

link exchange

(Don't worry, the drop in the end was because I accidentally remove the analytics tracker when I was playing with the codes)

And its Page Rank is 4



And 2011 of its pages are indexed on Google (that's 2011 links to your site!)

blog stats

Those interested please email me with your regular email and your blog address!

Fabodylous@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails