March 26, 2010

12 Weeks Out from Mr Kuala Lumpur

Share
My next competition will be at my hometown, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have made some improvements in my off-season training after Muscle War. Notable improvements are my abs (they don't look THAT good compared to my pre-contest shape, but hey, they are a lot better than my previous off-season condition), quadriceps definition, triceps and overall size.

Here are my progress photos, 12 weeks out from Mr Kuala Lumpur, at 75kg.


And instead of just posting up my photos this time, I'm also gonna post up my dieting and training plan too.

Training Split
Day 1: Back, Triceps, Abs
Day 2: High intensity cardio in the morning, low intensity cardio in the evening
Day 3: High intensity cardio in the morning, low intensity cardio in the evening
Day 4: Chest, Shoulders, Biceps
Day 5: Legs, Abs
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: High intensity cardio in the morning, low intensity cardio in the evening

Day 1
Underhand Barbell Rows - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop set for last set)
Superset: Chin Ups, Lat Pulldowns - 3 sets
Deadlifts - 1 warm up set, 3 sets
Triceps Pressdowns - 1 warm up sets, 3 sets
Close-Grip Bench Press - 1 warm up sets, 3 sets (drop set for last set)
Giant Set: Seated Tucks, Hanging Reverse Crunches, Reverse Crunches, Bicycle - 1 set

Day 4
Dumbbell Flys - 1 warm up set, 3 sets
Bench Press - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop set for last set)
Parallel Dips - 3 sets
Seated Dumbbell Laterals - 1 warm up set, 3 sets
Seated Dumbbell Press - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop)
Barbell Shrugs - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop)
2/3 Seated Dumbbell Curls (Dumbbell curls done with only top 2/3 of the range of motion) - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop)
Close Grip Chin Ups - 3 sets

Day 5
Leg Extensions - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop set and peak contraction technique for last set)
Dumbbell Walking Lunges - 3 sets (drop)
Standing Leg Curls - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop)
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop)
Seated Calf Raise - 1 warm up set, 3 sets (drop)
Giant Set: Leg Raise, Incline Crunches, Reverse Incline Crunches, Hanging Side Crunches, Bicycle

Die....t
12-8 Weeks Out
300g protein
150/50g carbs (alternate days)
80g fat
Calories: 2320 kcal
One cheat meal every Saturday night

7-2 weeks out
350g protein
100/50g carbs
40g fat
Calories: 2060 kcal
One cheat meal every Saturday night

Supplements
Mass gainer
Fast-digesting protein
BCAA
Arginine
Creatine
Fat Burner
Multivitamins
Fish Oil

The reason why I display my training and dieting plan is so that any experienced bodybuilder could comment and help tweak my plan here and there. That being said, I'm open to all

CONSTRUCTIVE AND HELPFUL...


criticism. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails