November 9, 2010

My Top Bodybuilding Supplements

Share


Hello my dear readers,

It's been awhile since I updated you guys with my progress. The last time I did was probably when I competed in Mr Kuala Lumpur 2010 in June. So am I bulking/cutting now? Well, I'm slacking clean bulking. And pretty soon I'll be cutting. :)

Why so? Because I'm done with competitions. The Mr KL '10 is my last competition until at least 2012 (hopefully the world doesn't end then). Right now, I'm training to look good and after a few more kgs of muscle (I plan to hit 80kg while still staying lean), I'm gonna cut down to single-digit bodyfat and give modeling/acting a try. In fact, there will be something about acting in the next post! So check back!

So here's my clean bulking supplement stack! Feel free to mimic it for fat-free muscle gains!

Nutrifirst Get Massive!


No, I'm not excited. The exclamation mark IS in the name of the supplement. I love it when a local brand makes their own formula of a supplement and doesn't sacrifice quality. Get Massive! has all the pros of a mass gainer - mix of fast- and slow-digesting proteins, good protein-to-carb ratio and fits better into my budget compared to my previous mass gainer, BSN True Mass.

Natrol Multiple & NOW Fish Oil



Same old multivitamins and fish oil to cover the basic needs of the body.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein


A convenient replacement for the last meal of my day whenever I'm lazy to cook. Casein is the perfect night-time protein because it lasts as long as seven hours in the body.

Magnum Quattro


The same post-workout protein that I've been using for the past year. Why Quattro? Because protein isolates are the purest form of protein and the protein sources in Quattro are exclusively isolates only. Plus, a casein plus whey mix has been shown to be more effective compared to just whey alone as a post-workout drink! Oh! And it's now available in a more economical 5lb tub!

Nutrifirst Creatine Monohydrate


The king of supplements - creatine! I switched to the basic creatine monohydrate because I'm in a very long term off season now. And I don't mind loading. When looking for creatine monohydrate, look for ones which is micronized and 99.9% pure. This will give you the biggest bang for your buck and reduce the chances of stomach problems caused by creatine mono. Nutrifirst creatine mono satisfies those two criterias.

Magnum A-Bomb


Live for the pump! The highest quality and strongest forms of arginine are all found in A-Bomb. Arginine increases blood flow to your muscles for better nutrient delivery and flushing away of lactic acid.

Nutrifirst CLA


CLA is a supplement that helps build muscle and burn fat at the same time by transporting nutrients to where your body needs them most. This supplement is to help keep me lean while I bulk.

All the supplements listed above along with many many other supplements can be found at Nutrifirst.net. Click here to visit their online store. My recommendation? Check out their homebrand (On the right menu, go to Browse by Brand > Nutrifirst). There're plenty of supplements, made from highly undifferentiated ingredients with other brands and sold at affordable prices!

Click here to subscribe to Fabodylous for more supplement articles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails