January 6, 2012

Fabodylous Photography - Christmas Time in Kuala Lumpur City

Share
Ok, so, just a warning, this post has nothing to do about bodybuilding. However, if you're a fan of photography, feel free to check it out and gimme your comments/opinions/thoughts/tips! :)



If you guys don't know it yet, I've been a big fan of photography since I got my first non-focus film camera when I was 11. And as far as I remember, my photos have been featured in a local national newspaper, The Star 15 times. Not that I was very good or anything. Just that I always had a compact camera with me everywhere I go (phone cameras weren't as good then). Damn I sound old! Anyway, in the joyous mood for holidays, a couple of friends and I decided to have an outing to capture some great shots. Location? Kuala Lumpur City, where there are plenty of Christmas decors. Enjoy!







Meet our poser model for the day, Melissa. :)
































If you look closely, this reindeer is actually built anatomically correct. It has balls, literally.












Isn't Lay Yin adorable? :)




































This is my favourite shot of the day! :D




GRRRRAAHHH!!!!








Absolutely not diet food.







Like us on Facebook!


Interested in photography? Meet other photography enthusiasts on Passiontab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails